Friday, July 10, 2009
And the Verdict is. . .
I am happy to announce that my bun is a BOY!! We are so excited. I thought about trying to scan in the ultrasound photos, but they look a little more like an alien than anything else, even when you know what you are looking at. We couldn't be happier. My doctor laughed when she saw the measurements, because he is measuring 2 weeks ahead, just like tghe others did. I guess I jsut make them big. She looked at Heather (who was visiting) and said, "find a small man." It was pretty funny. I love the more solid feeling of knowing the gender of the baby. It somehow changes from a fetus to a baby, a little boy. I am thrilled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats. When is your due date?
Congratulations! I'll bet Spencer is thrilled too!
Spencer and Allie are thrilled! We are all thrilled. I am due November 19. It seems all too far away. . .
We are so excited for you!
Post a Comment