Sunday, March 7, 2010

To blog or not to blog, that is the question. . .

I think that everyone but Sam is tired of hearing about my house. Even he told me that if he weren't moving there too, he would tell me to shut up. Unfortunately it is all I can think about. We went to check out the new ward today, and we are totally stoked! The ward was great, we will have lots of LDS neighbors, and the leaders are already thinking of callings for us. Apparently the relief society has been praying for a piano player. Spencer and Allie loved their primary classes, there is a play group once a week, and even lots of babies. It's kind of sad, but, I am TOTALLY checked out. I don't think the next 27 days can come fast enough! (who's counting) So for now anyone who is out there in cyber-land, I am moving ant there is nothing else in my brain for the time being!

2 comments:

Kara said...

:) Give me a call and we'll work on the rooms! My friend said I could borrow her cartridges whenever, so let me know & I'll pick them up! Did you check out the photo poster thing for Spencer's wall???

Nancy said...

I am with you, how can you think in the present when there is such a fun future to think of?! Yeah for 20 something days left. My mind is mentally doing the new house dance with you. We are currently in the process of buying our house and although we already live here, I can't help but think of all I can do now that I will 'owne' the place!!!