Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Wreath!


This is a project I did a while back, and thought was blog worthy.
I must give credit where credit is due. :^) You start with the tutorial found on Polkadot Pineapple here

Then you make LOTS in different sizes, and use fabric scraps that you like together. Just know that the size you end up with is about the size of the squares you started with. Last you get your hot glue gun ready, and have at a nice wreath. I put buttons in the centers, and stacked a few. Remember that buttons have holes, and the hot glue leaks out when you are not careful, (I had a hard time with this, and my fingers were very raw). Now all there is to do, is hang it somewhere sunny, and smile every time you walk by!

2 comments:

Becky said...

That is very lovely, Thanks for sharing!

sariah said...

Mandy, after you left I saw the little hat you embroidered for Emily's baby. It is so cute!!

Oh, and I realized why I felt like I was forgetting something when you were there. I was supposed to give you the Kreg Jig!! (is that how it's spelled?) Please call me when you come to Bliss next and I'll have it there for you.

Thanks for the great birthday present. You are too nice! :-)