Sunday, August 24, 2008
Things my kids say
Spencer said the funniest thing today. He wasn't going to bed like he should have, as per the usual, and Sam caught him in the act of trying to sneak out of his room. When he saw Dad comming he whipped around and made a dash for the bed, hoping that he could get away without getting in trouble. Somehow he missed the bed, and hit his knee. He fell on the floor screaming, then looked at his dad and said, "I'll never walk again. I think I need a wheelchair." Then he continued to scream like his leg was being ripped off. We tried to convince him that he was tired, and that he would feel better in the morning. He would have none of it. He was never walking again. Sam, what a dad, looked at Spencer and said, "I think you might feel better in the morning, but if not we'll get you a wheelchair." Spencer feeling validated, finally went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, sounds like he's got some of my "dramatic" tendencies! I was the most dramatic child you've ever met. Just ask Mom sometime for some stories - I'm sure she'll talk your ear off. ;-) Embarrassing to think back on it now...
:-P
Havs
Post a Comment