Hello!
I am so excited about this! I think that this is just the coolest idea, and such a great way to keep in touch. It is amazing to me how small the world can be with modern technology. I hope that this blog can help me to keep everyone updated on what we are doing, and how things are going. We have so many things getting started right now. It is the season of birthdays, with Allie tomorrow, and Spencer in a few weeks. School starts one week from tomorrow, and though Spencer just misses the public school deadline, we are starting homeschool when all his friends are starting Kindergarten.
Here we are at the bottom of Table Rock. We decided that we would climb a mountain for Family Home Evening last week. Spencer was so happy to see the whole city from the top. Allie loved riding on Daddy's back. We all had a great time! The only problem was that the camera died just after taking these pictures, and so we have no proof of getting to the top, even though we (or I. . .) thought we might die doing it. Better luck next time, maybe.
2 comments:
Hey! You guys are so cute Ican't stand it! Happy Birthday Allie!
I love you!
Grandma Willis
Cute! Happy Birthday, Allie!
I love you!
Grandma Willis
Post a Comment