Thursday, October 30, 2008

Changes, Changes



This week we have had changes. The weather is finally starting to change, after what seems like endless summer (not un-appreciated). Sam started his new job, which I think is going well. We are all a little nervous, as it is a BIG change. It's so strange to go into the same office, seeing the same people, and doing roughly the same thing for five years, and then change. Sam says his desk is right next to the window 10 stories up. If he were to move three feet to one side, he would plunge to his death, except for the glass. I think he likes it!

We carved pumpkins this week to get ready for Halloweeen. I decided to break down and spend the $4 on a pumpkin carving kit, and it was so worth it. No one was bleeding, there were no gouges in the table, and the jack-o-lanterns turned out great. I was a great success! Allie wasn't feeling well, and decided to take a little nap in the laundry basket. I guess she was that interested in carving pumpkins!

3 comments:

Jenn and Tyler said...

Okay, not sure what pic I like more, the pumpkins or Ally sleeping in the basket. That's pretty classic. Spotlight in YW someday kind of classic.

sariah said...

I'm glad Sam is liking his new job. Having a big window like that sounds like fun.
Alli is such a cutie.

luanawillis said...

That is so cute, Mandy! Somehow I missed this post when you added it. Sorry! I just love your (our)little kidlets!