My kids are so excited for Halloween this year. It makes me excited too. Everyday Spencer asks, "Is today Halloween?" "How many more days?" I think that now that we are down to 11 days, the excitement increases exponentially! There is also that I finished the costumes, and it is official: my kids have the best Halloween costumes ever! Allie still may not wear hers, but it is still cute as can be. She will (hopefully) be a pink princess/ballerina/fairy. It has the poofiest tu-tu ever, and She looks so cute in it, if I can get her within 3 feet of it. Spencer LOVES his, and the bi9ggest problem will be keeping it together until Halloween. He will be a spaceman/robot. I found this sort of liquid metallic fabric, and he is awesome. It is so fun to be a part of their excitement!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Halloween is comming
My kids are so excited for Halloween this year. It makes me excited too. Everyday Spencer asks, "Is today Halloween?" "How many more days?" I think that now that we are down to 11 days, the excitement increases exponentially! There is also that I finished the costumes, and it is official: my kids have the best Halloween costumes ever! Allie still may not wear hers, but it is still cute as can be. She will (hopefully) be a pink princess/ballerina/fairy. It has the poofiest tu-tu ever, and She looks so cute in it, if I can get her within 3 feet of it. Spencer LOVES his, and the bi9ggest problem will be keeping it together until Halloween. He will be a spaceman/robot. I found this sort of liquid metallic fabric, and he is awesome. It is so fun to be a part of their excitement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! You did such a great job on their costumes! Did Alli end up wearing her tutu for Halloween?
Post a Comment