It's Christmas Eve and I am so happy. We are home in the Tri-Cities to visit with my parents, and we are all here. IT has been several years since we have all been home for Christmas, and it feels so good to be part of a family. My kids are as excited as can be, and I can't blame them. They are here with their adoring fans, and the Christmas tree is already loaded with presents, and Santa hasn't yet made his appearnce. I was worried that they would be a little dissappointed as we have decided that Santa onlt brings 3 presents each. Spencer thinks he is getting EVERYTHING. I have been wondering how it would play out, but the closer we get and as the antipicitation builds, I get less and less worried. I think everyone will have a great Christmas just being together, and add to that that a few carefully chosen gifts, and we really can't go wrong!! There is so much food and so much family. I am just so happy today.
Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment