Monday, December 29, 2008

Spring cleaning?

We are home and things are good. We have finally started to unpack, and put things away. IT really makes me want to clean up and clean out. I have this strange desire to go through all the closets and cupboards. I want to get rid of things that we don't use, and have a place to put away things that we do. I think it has something to do with the cold weather and being in the house more, and also feeling like we need to bundle up and almost hibernate through the winter. Is there anyone out in the great abyss that knows a good system for organization??

2 comments:

Michelle and Tony said...

I found your blog address on Facebook and I thought that I would let you know that I added you to my Frieds and Family list. I am glad that you blog too. I wish more of our family would so that we can stay in touch with what is going on in thier lives. Your family is so cute. It was good to see you a while ago.

luanawillis said...

I say get a blow torch.