Sunday, March 1, 2009

Posting

I have been so terrible about posting anything lately. I guess I am just too busy to sit and write, and there seems to be less going on worth noting. I am getting ready to fly to Hawaii on Wednesday, and I am so nervous. I shouldn't be, everything will be fine. There is the possibility that something will go wrong while I am thousands of miles away, or everything won't get done in time, or I will forget something important, (like underwear), or I will miss my connecting flight, or I'll throw up on the plane in front of everyone, and it will smell for the whole 6 hour flight. These things could be bad. On the other hand, I am getting a much needed vacation from having to worry about anything for a few days. It will be quiet, and if nothing else, WARM for a few days. I am thrilled! I guess that if I forget anything important, there are stores in Hawaii, and there are stores here if Sam needs something. If the house isn't clean, they will live, and worst case scenario, they will have to eat a McDonalds. I need to breathe in and out, and make a list. ALOHA!!

2 comments:

sariah said...

Do you get air sick? I do, but luckily I've only actually thrown up on the plane once, well, maybe twice. But the barf bags seal quite nicely, so need to worry about smell. (Okay, I meant for this to be an UPLIFTING comment) I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! Have a ton of fun!! Relax and have fun! Are you trying snorkeling or anything like that? A friend of mine just came back from Hawaii last week (not Michelle) and she is so tan and they had an amazing snorkel experience. They heard the whales talking to each other under the water. I just think Hawaii sounds like heaven right about now.....

Mandy said...

Yes I get horribly air sick, but only going up and down. That is the worst part. We have talked about snorkeling, and the beach where we are staying is supposed to have some really good snorkeling. My cousin says she is going to try her hand at surfing, I think it sounds fun, but a little scary. I'm not sure if I am going to try, or be happier to just watch. I can't believe that I am actually going!