Proof that it was all in my car,
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Our newest addition
This year I am so excited to be hosting Thanksgiving for my parents. It seems like such a "grown-up" thing to do. I absolutely LOVE my house and I am always looking for any reason to show it off. There was one flaw and that was the the lack of seating at my table. I did however find the PERFECT table for quite a steal on craigslist. I couldn't be happier with it, or the way it looks in my house. The funniest part was that I had a moment of insanity when I bought it, because I felt the need to fit it into my car. A table for 10 and 6 chairs. It was pretty impressive, and I was not going to go all the way back a second time. IT took some thinking, but Brandy and I got in. Then when I got home, Sam was asleep. I was so excited about it, but didn't want to disturb him. I decided to unload it and set it up to surprise him. It was quite the job, and I was quite proud of myself, and sore the next day. Here are some pictures.
Proof that it was all in my car,
notice how great it looks in my kitchen,
and a few pics of the house that I so dearly love!!



Proof that it was all in my car,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fab!!
That table is perfect! I love all its details and the color too. And I'm very jealous of your sewing room. I'll try hard not to envy it too much because I know we're commanded not to covet, but believe me, it'll be hard!
I need to scan the directions for that owl purse and email them to you. Sorry I had to leave so abruptly. It was great to see you and the kids.
Mandy, I love all the new updates! Your home, your new table, and your family are all beautiful! We'd love to see you again soon! :)
Post a Comment