Sunday, October 24, 2010
Primary Program
Today we had the Primary presentation in Sacrament meeting. Being the piano player this year made me quite nervous. I have been just wanting to get it over with. Then today, we pulled it off, and it was really beautiful. There is something so special about hearing all those children's voices, and seeing my sweet children's faces, that really touched me today. I can't even think about the beautiful message of today without a tear in my eye. My favorite song this year was "I know that my Savior Loves Me." The chorus goes, "I know he lives! I will follow faithfully. My heart I give to him, I know that my Savior loves me." The children sang so beautifully. I could tell that they felt the presence of the Holy Ghost, and they felt the truth of what they were singing. God loves little children. I was so happy to see them feel his love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The black and white photo in your header is ADORABLE!!! All of the kids looks so cute.
hey, i'm the primry pianist too! i love when they sing the chorus to that song, all the little voices seem to finally come together on that particular point.
Post a Comment