Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A penny saved. . .




I am attempting to save some money by using coupons. Last night I did the best yet with 2 transactions at Albertsons.

3 boxes Cheerios
3 cans Grands biscuits
1 bag Chex mix
2 boxes Splits yogurt
3 boxes Yo + yogurt

All for about $8

1 box q-tips
1 tube crest toothpaste
1 kids body wash/shampoo
2 Yo baby yogurt packs

about $7

I think I mat be able to do this. It takes more thought, and more leg work, but I am finding that I can save some money. weird huh?

4 comments:

Nancy said...

it does work great, and when I get that energy up again, I might get back to it. Yeah for updates, I love seeing all the wonderful things you do with your house.

sariah said...

Good Job!!

luanawillis said...

You go, girl!

Kara said...

Awesome! I bought 3 packs of diapers at riteaid a few weeks ago and they wound up PAYING ME $4 to do it after mail in rebate! You might already know about this, but this website posts some screamin' deals!
http://thekrazycouponlady.com/