Last Friday we took Daddy for a date to the movies. We decided to get all dolled up, and Allie wanted to be super beautiful. This is what we came up with:
Super-cute! I bet Daddy was proud to show off his date! :) Here are a couple links to some hair-do blogs. I haven't used them yet... still waiting for Lynnie's hair to grow! http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/ http://cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com/
yeah for Allie's hair finally being long enough to play with! Ribbons, what a good idea. I haven't even tried to do fun new things with the girls' hair.
It was so nice to see you all yesterday even if it was too short! (sorry to eat and run) I am craving some more of the delicious strawberry pie. It was so yummy! And come to find out, Joel says he LIKES strawberry pie-- just not raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, etc. (I have a hard time keeping such details straight) So now I feel guilty that I didn't take you up on your offer to bring him a slice. Maybe you could post the recipe on your blog? :-)
3 comments:
Super-cute! I bet Daddy was proud to show off his date! :) Here are a couple links to some hair-do blogs. I haven't used them yet... still waiting for Lynnie's hair to grow!
http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/
http://cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com/
yeah for Allie's hair finally being long enough to play with! Ribbons, what a good idea. I haven't even tried to do fun new things with the girls' hair.
It was so nice to see you all yesterday even if it was too short! (sorry to eat and run) I am craving some more of the delicious strawberry pie. It was so yummy! And come to find out, Joel says he LIKES strawberry pie-- just not raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, etc. (I have a hard time keeping such details straight) So now I feel guilty that I didn't take you up on your offer to bring him a slice. Maybe you could post the recipe on your blog? :-)
Post a Comment