Saturday, January 3, 2009
The problem with google
Today I am frustrated with google. I think google is a WONDERFUL thing, and I don't know where the world would be without it. Unfortunately, Spencer has figured it out. This has caused a bit of a problem. We didn;t want to wait until something slipped into his 5-year-old mind that we would regret later, so we decided that we needed to move the computer out of the bedroom and into a more public area of the house. This involved moving half the furniture in the house, including the 10 million pound desk. It felt like moving into a new house today. Moving is so much work! I am hoping that this situation will last usfor awhile. We have moved that desk about once a year, and I think it is time to stop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment