I just found out my Hawaii trip is canceled. I am really sad about it. I guess it turned into too much of a mother daughter trip, instead of a sister trip, and they decided to cancel the whole thing. I am really sad about it. I had just enough time to get really hiped up and excited, upset my sister, find out I don't have anything to wear, think it was really going to happen, and then get let down. What a bummer. I wish everything wasn't so complicated.
2 comments:
I am so sorry! Hailey actually read your post first and was so sad for you and told me the bad news. I hope you guys can figure out a different way to go. Maybe you and Tad can find a deal and go together? Mom says there are amazing cruise deals right now.
I think we may actually be going again, but I am a little skeptical until I have the itinerary. We'll see. I was so excited to go, and then I was so disappointed. I am hoping they make up their minds soon and give me some concrete news. :^)
Post a Comment