Today my mom called with the greatest news ever! I knew there was a "girl trip" for my dad's sisters and my mom that was in the works. I have been a little envious, but happy for them. Today Mom called to ask if I would want to come to Hawaii with them in March. I will get 5 glorious days in Hawaii with 5 of my favorite women, no kids to worry about! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I have no idea what I am going to do with my kids, or Sam for that matter. I don't know what to wear, or if I even still fin in a bathing suit. I need to round up some money to spend, and find a REALLY good book, or two. I have a VERY good reason to keep going to the gym, and get strong. I need to get my house organized, and school, and French lessons, and a million other things. Honestly though, i don't think March 4th can come nearly fast enough. I am so excited! I can't sleep because all I can think about is how great my last trip to Hawaii was, the sound of the ocean, and a SUPER fun weekend with my mom.
HOORAY!! :^)
2 comments:
WAHOOO!!! I am so happy for you!
I'm excited too! We'll have a blast. I can hardly wait for the view! And the pineapple. Man. We are gonna have a blast!
Post a Comment